Monday, November 17, 2008

Amp hooked up


I now have my Marantz amp and Advent speakers connected to my iMac, and wow it sounds great. I am still waiting for my turntable, but in the meantime iTunes is sounding sweeter than ever.

It's not the prettiest setup (yet,) but the sound sure makes up for any lack of aethetics. I got the amp for really cheap, and it works perfectly well. It just needs a bit of cleaning on the volume pot.

The left speaker is over by the front door, next the fireplace.

4 comments:

Mage said...

Smiling. :)

Unknown said...

I bow to your audiophile greatness. I hope to one day afford such sweet setups.

Andy Bailey said...

The nice thing is that this setup was pretty cheap, comparatively. The amp was about $60 and the speakers $75.

Anonymous said...

We're jealous. Love, MOM