Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New Insurance Benefits

My wife's work just changed insurance benefits, so they gave everyone a folder containing lots of paperwork. Below is a picture of the folder, which I scanned. She brought it home to show me.

She hands me the folder and says "Do you notice anything strange in this picture?"
I pick it up and begin thinking Oh look, happy insurance peop- "AAAHHH!!"



I hope the new insurance benefits cover "Man Hands."

And another thing...
"I like what you've done with the cover so far, Jim. But you know what it really needs... a pair of binoculars."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Bingo!!!!!!!!
Insurance people are spies and peeping toms.

Yeah, Mega Binoculars are a catchy draw for those needing information.

Anonymous said...

Remind me to ask you about your hands and operations. This made me laugh again.Love, MOM