Saturday, September 27, 2008

This toilet wants to be on the honor roll.


We visited Hogle Zoo in August, and while there, I used the restroom. I went into a stall, only to be greeted by an all-too-eager flush sensor, which triggered before I could take a seat. A bit surprised, I stared as the little over-achieving toilet tried to prove itself the most thorough flusher in town. When the flushing just wouldn't quit, I eventually had to give up and move to an adjacent stall. I sat there listening as my new porcelain pal continued making a spectacle of itself. When it finally grew tired and stopped, I knew I had to document this super-flushing show-off.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Andy. I love your toilet video. I made me laugh and laugh.
Also I love that GROUP you mentioned. Their video was superb!
I know why you like them...wow.
I must hear more of their music!!
That was an outstanding music video! Thanks for sharing...
I loved the Kris video as well.

Unknown said...

Someone call the EPA on Hogle Zoo. Seriously.

Missi said...

Funny... and, I like the cake video! Mmmm! Who made the cake? Recipe?! :)

Anonymous said...

The Little Toilet that Could. Feature it on U-tube. It's a winner! SLY MOM