Thursday, September 25, 2008

Polling reliability

Well if the activity of my poll question is any indication of the readership I have with this blog, then I can proudly say that I have one reader. And it is myself.

That being said...
Laurie and I just finished watching the last episode of Lost Season 4. It was very interesting, intense and excellent. There was an extremely satisfying element to the story, which almost makes me feel that I could stop watching the show right now, and still be quite happy with where it went. But I am excited for Season 5 because there is some pretty crazy stuff going on. Some pretty amazing writing going on there.

2 comments:

John Bailey said...

I would have voted in your poll, but I just couldn't decide. I paced the floor, lost sleep and couldn't eat just agonizing over it. Heaven forbid you ever put up a poll with more than 2 choices!

Mage said...

Hey, you closed the poll too soon. How do you know that you only have one reader when your dad and uncle don't leave notes. We just got back from a road trip and discovered you here. Batwing has the right of it. :)